The much anticipated apple iPhone 8 is launching in a week and here we have another leaked video which shows a working piece.
last month we saw 2 leaked videos from the manufacturing plant (Foxconn) which gave us the design of its rear shell.
Its impossible to verify the product in the video is actually the iPhone 8 and not a similar device. The video is incredibly dark so the device itself cannot be seen. Instead, all we can see is the phone’s display.
The video reveals the cellular, wifi and battery status indicators will be moving to the right of the notch while the in dash time will move to the left. We can also see that the aspect ratio looks to be 18:9, which has never been seen before on an iOS device.
Take a look at the video.
These are some of the rumoured specs:
- 5.8in 2.5D OLED edge-to-edge display
- New design with an 'all-glass' construction
- Wireless charging support
- Apple A11 chip
- Rear-facing Touch ID sensor
- iOS 11 with improved Siri, P2P payments
- Face-scanning technology
- Vertical dual cameras on rear
- Support for LTE speeds up to 450Mbps